Bryce Wettstein - Women's Park
Last updated: March 2020
- Discipline: Women's Skateboard Park
- Birthday: 1/10/2004
- Birthplace: Encinitas, CA
- Current hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Stance: Regular
- Instagram: @brycewettstein
- Facebook: @brycewettstein
- Twitter: @brycewettstein
- YouTube: Youtube.com/brycewettstein
- Website: brycewettstein.com
- Sponsors: Silly Girl Skateboards, McGills Skateshop, Encinitas Surfboards, 187 Killer Pads, Triple 8 Helmets, Converse, Bones Wheels, Independent Trucks, MOB Grip, Sticky Bumps Surf Wax, Lazy Acres Market, Pride Socks
As one of the top transition skaters in the world at the young age of 14, Bryce Wettstein has been skating and surfing since she was 5 and is also currently a full-time honor student.
Competing in the Vans Pro Park Series for the past three years, Bryce podiumed once and qualified for the World Championships every year. In 2018, Bryce placed 2nd in Dew Tour Women’s Pro Park and has been competing in the World Cup Skateboarding tour for the past seven years. She skated in the Nitro World Games during its women’s skateboarding debut.
Beyond competition, Bryce truly cherishes the camaraderie, traveling, and adventure that these high-caliber contests bring. She’s made some lifelong friends through skateboarding and gets to travel the globe with them and explore new countries together. When she’s not on her skateboard, you can find Bryce surfing, playing volleyball or writing songs on her ukulele. This well-rounded teen aspires to go to college and become a scientist one day.