Andy Jenkins USA Skateboarding "Slappy" Tee
USA Skateboarding is proud to present our collaboration with legendary skateboarding artist Andy Jenkins.
From his early career work as artist and illustrator for skateboarding and BMX magazines, to his famous "Lettus Bee" comic series, to co-founding Dirt magazine and Club Homeboy with Spike Jonze and Mark Lewman, to starting his own publishing company, Bend Press, and publishing two novels and an assortment of small books and fanzines through the imprint as well as decades of unforgettable graphics for Girl and Chocolate Skateboards, Andy Jenkins is cemented in skateboarding's history books forever. We are honored to have him create a collection with us.
- Screenprinted Andy Jenkins "USA Skateboarding" logo on front
- Screenprinted Andy Jenkins "Slappy" graphic on back
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Tagless logo inside collar
- Artist statement hangtag from Andy Jenkins
- Available in sizes XS-XXL
- Net proceeds from all USA Skateboarding merchandise goes to support USA Skateboarding and our team
- Free shipping within the USA on all orders over $100