2024 Ecosystems Flow Team Contest
VIEW FINAL RESULTS
- $11,000 Prize Purse
- Free product for winners in each division.
- Winners of each division named on USA Skateboarding Flow Team.
- How It Works
- Helmets are required for anyone under 18 and for all BOWL riders.
- Unedited, continuous footage, up to 50 seconds long. Time for your run starts when all four wheels are on the ground and both feet are on your board.
- Best Trick submissions must be under 20 seconds.
- Video must be never before posted public footage.
- Filmed between now and September 28th 2023.
- By competing in the USA Skateboarding Ecosystems online contest, you will automatically qualify for the 2024 State Games of America in San Diego next July.
- Be sure submissions and memberships are completed by 11:59pm EST on September 28th.
- How to Enter:
- STEP ONE: Login or Create SportsEngine.com account.
- STEP TWO: Go to USAskateboarding.com/memberships and select appropriate membership.
- STEP THREE: Complete registration
- STEP FOUR: Upload your entry on INSTAGRAM using #USASkateEcosystems hashtag.
- STEP FIVE: Complete the form above and copy instagram video link to submission.
Register with our updated membership system.
Create account using www.sportsengine.com OR login to existing account then use links below - Free membership does not include contest ENTRY.
*** ADAPTIVE ATHLETES: Please register membership under appropriate age group.
Memberships below includes Ecosystems Entry Fee
The digital portion of this event is open to anyone from the United States.
- Judging Criteria:
- Judges analyze the following elements when scoring:
- Commitment, creativity, and use of entire course and features
- Distance traveled while performing various tricks
- Speed, style, flow, and power
- Lines carry weight, but innovation and difficulty are also rewarded
- Time for your run starts when all four wheels are on the ground and both feet are on your board
- Submission Start: July 8th
- Submission End: September 28th
- Results: September 29th
Policies and Guidelines:
Details on Policies and Guidelines are at the https://usaskateboarding.com/pages/policies-and-procedures